Imagine spending days between a black sand beach and rolling paddies
The people I’ve met, the landscapes I’ve seen and the experiences I’ve had in Bali have made me a different person.
5 years ago, when I came for the first time to Bali, I was not impressed: Heavy traffic in Kuta, Starbucks here, Burger King there. Not so great.
But after staying at a friend’s villa on the Balinese countryside, I fell in love with the culture, the people and with the island. The more I discover the island and the more I learn to speak Indonesian, the more I feel that I have yet to understand.
My business partner Bruno and I own two villas in Bali:
- Bulung Daya, a private luxury beach retreat for 4 to 6 people who want to get away from the crowds,
- Adagian, a nice family villa just north of Seminyak, close the action, yet very quiet.
I share my Bali travel tips on the villas’s official website: RealBali.com.
A FEW OF THE PRESS MENTIONS FOR MY Bali holiday RENTALS:
luxury beach retreat in Bali: Bulung Daya
At Bulung Daya, reconnect with your loved ones and with yourself.
- Discover an exclusive vacation hideaway between rice fields and beach
- Live a memorable romantic experience in harmony with the real Bali
- Get time for yourself in a stunning fully-staffed luxury villa
Unwind, contemplate and get new ideas for your life or your business
Family-friendly villa near Seminyak for up to 6 guests: Adagian
CREATE CHERISHED MEMORIES WITH YOUR LOVED ONES
Do you want to explore Bali, while reconnecting with your close ones? Villa Adagian offers a relaxing, private experience for up to 6 guests. It is located in the peaceful area of Umalas, 15 minutes away from the trendy attractions of Seminyak, yet far from the crowds.
- Discover the Real Bali in a peaceful, not a hectic, way
- Spend romantic moments with your spouse or partner
- Stay close to the trendy Seminyak places, yet in an area where real Balinese people still live
Villa Adagian sleeps 6 people, in 3 bedrooms (+3 bathrooms). The villa is made up of 2 Indonesian wooden houses : 1 big Joglo (2 bedroooms, 2 baths, kitchen and living room) and 1 small Gladak (1 bedroom + bath). Between the 2 houses, a 12-metre long pool reflects the surrounding bamboo trees with its jade green waters.
How to book my Bali Villas
To be complete, my villas can be booked:
- Directly from me on my site RealBali.com (No booking commission)
- Directly from me through listing sites such as Airbnb, HomeAway and TripAdvisor Vacation Rentals (These sites will ask you a 9-12% commission on top of the price)
- From villa agents such as Villa-Bali and Le Collectionist (The agents will usually ask you a 10% commission on top of the price)
A word of caution: I will NEVER ask you to wire your rental money either to a London, nor to a Nigerian bank account. Beware of scammers that steal property photos and impersonate owners!
REALBALI.COM, MY travel blog about Bali
If you are looking for travel tips before your next visit to Bali, Indonesia, then go to http://www.realbali.com/the-real-bali-experience/. Every month, I give you new ideas and fresh reports on the best things to do on the island.
For instance, you may enjoy reading the following articles:
- What to bring back from Bali: 7 Ideas for the discerning traveler with demanding friends
- 15 Stunning, Yet Little-Known, Natural Attractions in West Bali
- 15 Ultimate Luxury Travel Experiences in Bali